I should know what to post but I don't so...

Welp, I'm supposed to maintain this so I guess I should post something. I'll write about something that I enjoy I suppose. I should post a form of new media. I guess I'll write about coloring book apps and the coloring books online. I suffer from frequently stressing myself out and overextending myself. This can lead to a variety of problems. During these periods I have to set aside time to relax for a short time.

This is where the coloring book apps come in handy. I often use the free applications on my phone. They do at times have ads but I am a broke college student so these are the best choice for me. I have heard from some that coloring is stressful for them though I don't agree. It is also a good way for me to utilize my time if I have nothing to do.

Overall coloring book apps, at least the free ones, 10/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English for New Media Video

English and New Media: A Relationship