Media Tools and Devices

Alright kiddos here is a list of electronic/ New Media devices. Ready go!

I will first start off with a list of the old school stuff that was popular when I was young forever ago:
  • Video cassette recorder
  • Tapes
  • DVDs 
  • CDs
  • Tape Recorder
  • Digital Camera
  • Video Camera
  • Kindle
  • Tamagotchi
  • Ipod Touch
  • MP3
  • Portable CD Player
  • Laptop
  • Computer
  • GPS
Here is the list of newer devices:
  • Bluetooth Speaker
  • Streaming Services
  • Printer
  • Smartphone
  • Calculator
As you can see there is a large number of devices that I used when I was younger though not so much as now. I currently spend most of my time using my phone for the newer devices that I need to use or can use in my daily life. With this post I realized that I use my phone for almost everything. I will try and pay more attention to this in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English for New Media Video

Bullet Journals: How an old school tradition is modern

I should know what to post but I don't so...